Sunday, October 28, 2007

Never-ending sweet memory




Finally, i had the courage to ask her out for dinner... Well... It wasn't really courage that i finally had... It's the nod of her head... It was actually a promise i made...

A promise i will keep even at the cost of my life...


Only promises i made to her will i keep to that extreme extent... I booked a table for 2 a few days before and lucky me! I got myself a seat~ I drove my way bak to KL and picked her up. We took the LRT to KLCC and reached in no time~


This japanese buffet restaurant just underwent a major renovation and it looked lots better than the last time i went there...

The food looked and of course tasted GREAT!




There is more than just sushi and sashimi!

We explored the place like mice in a maze. It had such a variety of japanese cuisine that its just really hard to actually eat all of them!


One last sms before we dig into all these delicious food! ^.^







MmmMMmm~ Delicious! ^^













There is more to come!!!


In the midst of dinner, we happent o notice a small botle of sakke cost 12 bucks ++... And since none of the 2 of us actually ever tried any sakke before... Hehehe... We ordered 1 to try~ It doesn't taste bad... Actually... it tastes quite good~ It's not bitter like beer... and it isn't really strong~ Just nice for me but alittle bit too strong for her... So she just sipped a little and i had to drink almost the entire bottle...=.='



Serving Sakke like a real lady... Really touched my heart... xD






The Rock! Those eyebrows looks just like his don't they? xD







We had alittle bit too much free time when we were resting before we start another round of food... So we made fun of our leftovers... xD

Ahhh!!! I can't drink anymore!!! @.@ xD

Well, dinner ends after we had our fill... and i seriously mean our fill... We cleared almost everything and 2 tables left since we started eating... Just imagine how much we cud have eaten during that time! It was really a night i'd remember for the rest of my pitifully boring life... If this could ever happen again... I'd do anything to make it happen and cherish these memories more than money and my life...

4 comments:

zhansheng said...

woa!! good job la. when u sudah berjaya must belanja us yum cha and intro ok? and pls setup a chatbox or sumthing... dam mafan must load comment page la...

p.s. it's 'sake' not 'sakke'...

~K£cќ~ said...

Eh siapa tu XDXD

Vivian said...

cymearn u r chosen by me!

http://wonderful-vivian.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-post_23.html

gregorule said...

u are tagged!!
i dun care u do 2 la... kakazZzZz~
http://gregorule.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-post.html